About DIPAC Business Coaching
If you cannot understand or accept a situation you may need to change the way you are looking at it!
DIPAC Business Coaching is a business consultancy based in Canberra providing the following services to businesses and professionals within the ACT and Canberra area.
- Business Coaching Services
- Executive Coaching Services
- Entrepreneur Coaching Services
- Small Business Coaching Services
- Life Coaching Services
- Executive Development Programme
- Management Development Programme
We work with people from all walks of life.
DIPAC Business Coaching teaches our clients to be strategic so they engage in lateral thinking and they develop an unstoppable mind set.
About Darleen Barton
- Author of 7 Books and a Number 1 Best seller on Amazon - Personal Development
- Driver of Peak Performance in Business & Life
Achiever and Strategist
- Senior member accredited - International Coaching Federation
- Accredited - Australian Mediators Assoc - Legal - Civil-Family - Corporate
- Member- AICD - Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Small Business Agricultural Entrepreneurs Award winner 2001
Darleen is keen to remain at the forefront of her chosen industry. As a Certified professional Darleen demonstrates her commitment to her clients. You always have the assurance that she not only knows what she is talking about, but she is dedicated to delivering results.
With her successes in Multi National organisations, Darleen was approached to oversee and manage a division in an ACT Healthcare organisation. Upon her arrival, the division was turning over in excess of 300k. By the time Darleen had worked with the unit to develop its full potential it was turning over 3.5million within 2 years. Darleen and her team were nationally recognised as the company’s peak performers for 2 consecutive years.
Darleen was asked to head up the project and development of Healthscope Pathology and Specialty within one of Canberra’s finest private hospitals. Within the first 3 months of opening the lab, Darleen was instrumental in attracting business worth over one million dollars.
Darleen started her first business at the age of 25 years, an interior design business. It wasn’t long before she was able to develop a manufacturing arm of the business as well as decorating display homes for Masterton Homes and AV Jennings.